Contents

Why is this here?

I'm a filmmaker currently touring the DIY Feature A Genesis Found around the campuses of colleges and universities across the Southeast. This is the personal account, for better or worse, of its successes and failures.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Inagural Post

Welcome to Wonder Mill Films' "Son of Arkie", a web diary of sorts examining the grassroot distribution efforts of myself and my cohorts for the 2010 DIY Independent Feature Film, A Genesis Found.  The film is now available on DVD, and in September will be touring colleges and universities across the Southeastern U.S., in addition to limited screenings at regional film fests, sci-fi cons, and house parties.  I feel considerably more justified in creating a blog to chronicle the never-ending phase of distribution than I did when the film was about to enter Pre-production (you can see my "better than blogging" Inagural Post here).  Looks like there'll be about 71 stops over the next nine or so months, so hopefully I'll have some fun adventures to relay here.  I'll also cover other developments with Wonder Mill Films, as well as my progress on the next big script I'm writing, Lament the Masked Man.

What's A Genesis Found about anyway?  You can check the official site for more info, buy the DVD, buy the Book, or watch the below history of John Patton Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment