Contents

Why is this here?

I'm a filmmaker currently touring the DIY Feature A Genesis Found around the campuses of colleges and universities across the Southeast. This is the personal account, for better or worse, of its successes and failures.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Catchin' Up: Prologue

Got a lot of catchin' up to do, as usual.

Since my last post, I've been to four schools-- East Carolina University on October 20; the University of South Carolina on October 21; Murray State University on October 27; and, after another by week, the University of Alabama-Huntsville on November 11.

Since I've shirked my duties of town histories and venue recaps, I'll probably spread these posts out over several, to keep things clean.

Also, had a lot of press recently (which I'll also retroactively share here), and some nice developments with some of our tie-ins-- including a nice meet and greet with actor and artist Kevin Maggard-- who stars in "The Nocturnal Third" and who's illustrating the "Southern Truths featuring John Patton Jr." comic strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment